You can contact the media unit by calling 0401 714 265 (Australia) or +61 401 714 265 (from New Zealand) or email us at email@example.com.
For information about food recalls visit our food recalls page.
Australia and New Zealand Ministerial Forum on Food Regulation communiqués
Subscription service - use this service to subscribe to:
- Food Standards News (email newsletter published monthly) contains regular standard updates
- Food Surveillance Newsletter - an online newsletter providing results of national food surveys, background information on recalls, imported foods, the Australian Total Diet Survey and other food monitoring and surveillance activities
- Food Standards Notification Circular - advice on progress with applications and proposals, including reports released for public comment
- Food Recall Alerts - Australian food recall alerts are issued via email to inform the public of new consumer level recall
- Food Standards Gazette - lists the amendments to the Australia New Zealand Food Standards Code.
We accept many invitations to speak at conferences and events. However there are times when it is not possible for a FSANZ staff member to attend. Please read our speaker engagement policy if you would like a FSANZ staff member to speak at an event.
Conference advertising policy
Organisations may seek to advertise upcoming conferences in FSANZ subscriber-based publications. Please read our conference advertising policy for the types of conferences which may be advertised and the conditions for advertising.
Social media acceptable use policy
FSANZ currently operates Facebook, Twitter and YouTube accounts. View our social media acceptable use policy.
The Assistant Minister for Rural Health, David Gillespie, has executive responsibility for FSANZ.