Food Standards News is the online newsletter of Food Standards Australia New Zealand. The newsletter is published regularly throughout the year for stakeholder groups. It covers issues of specific interest to the food industry, consumers and professional groups.
Subscribe to Food Standards News by visiting our Subscription Service page.
In this edition:
- Have your say on titanium dioxide as a food additive
- Call for data of substances used in sports foods
- New Zealand introduces requirements for folic acid in bread
- Australia's National Food Systems Summit Dialogues
- United Kingdom's National Food Strategy
- Public consultations
- Food recalls