The benefits of working at FSANZ include:
- an attractive remuneration package, including generous employer superannuation contributions
- flexible working arrangements
- additional paid holidays between Christmas and New Year
- access to part-time work and leave entitlements
- extensive learning and development opportunities, including access to library and research databases, study assistance schemes, and opportunities to attend conferences, workshops and training programs
- an active Diversity Network
- programs to recognise employee achievement
- spacious modern offices
- support for employee health and wellbeing, including an Employee Assistance Program and wellbeing resources.
You can find more information about the benefits and employment conditions at FSANZ in the FSANZ Enterprise Agreement 16-19.
If you want to know more about who we are, and to see how we measure up as an employer, visit our About us page.
Diversity and Inclusion at FSANZ
FSANZ is committed to maintaining a workplace that is respectful, inclusive and diverse, where all employees have a sense of belonging and an equal opportunity to contribute, participate and progress.
We recognise the richness of Indigenous cultures and the unique knowledge employees from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander and/or Māori backgrounds bring to our workplace, policy development and service delivery. We welcome and encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander and/or Māori people for vacancies at FSANZ.
We encourage applications from individuals with disabilities, culturally and linguistically diverse individuals, and individuals from the LGBTIQA+ community.
FSANZ uses the RecruitAbility scheme, which aims to attract and develop applicants with disabilities. Through the scheme, applicants who opt into the scheme, declare they have disability and meet the minimum requirements of the position are advanced to a further stage in the selection process. Merit remains the basis for engagement and promotion. Please note, you do not need to provide further information about your disability.
We strive to make our recruitment processes as accessible as possible. If you have accessibility requirements, please note them in your application and we will endeavour to make any reasonable adjustments.
For more information about diversity and inclusion at FSANZ, read about our Workforce Diversity Program.
At FSANZ, we are committed to upholding the FSANZ Values:
Develop: support people to grow and develop
Achieve: collaborate to achieve a common goal
Accountable: responsible for commitments, behaviours and actions
Respect: build open and supportive relationships
Transparent: build trust by being genuine, clear and consistent