On 29 June we held our stakeholder forum - Future Ready Food Standards.
Together with experts and thought leaders from across food regulation, we explored:
- Global megatrends
- Food system preparedness
- Stakeholder perspectives
- Collaboration for future ready standards, and
- Digital technologies.
Download the full event program (PDF 2.4 MB)
Session 1: Global trends, local impacts
- Welcome and introductions - Glenys Beauchamp PSM, FSANZ Board Chair and The Hon Ged Kearney MP, Assistant Minister for Health and Aged Care
- Keynote address by Dr Stefan Hajkowicz - Senior Principal Scientist, Strategy and Foresight, CSIRO
- Expert panel - Food system preparedness: What do megatrends mean for our safe food system?
Session 2: Stakeholder perspectives
- Speed presentatons - listening, learning and working better, together
- Audience Q&A
Session 3: FSANZ digital future
- Consultation workshop and break-out sessions
Wrap-up and closing remarks
Networking and canapés
Date and Time