The electronic subscription service allows you to keep up with the latest developments in food regulation.
You can subscribe to:
- Food Standards News – an online newsletter.
- Food Standards Notification Circular – provides advice on progress with applications and proposals, including reports released for public comment.
- Food Surveillance News – an online publication designed to keep you up to date with food surveillance and monitoring activities in Australia and New Zealand.
- Food Recall Alerts – information about consumer level recalls and updates on changes to food recall action officers in Australian states and territories.
- Food Standards Gazette (Australia) – amendments to the Australia New Zealand Food Standards Code.
To receive alerts from us you must choose at least 1 item from the above list when you register your details. FSANZ audits our alerts database on a regular basis. If you are not linked to at least one subscription item your entry will be deleted. However, we are currently experiencing ongoing problems with our database saving selections for the following:
- Food Recall alerts
- Food Surveillance Newsletter.
Until further notice, if you wish to subscribe or unsubscribe to one or more of these three items, once you have registered your details, please then contact the Information Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org and advise which ones you require or no longer require and we will then amend your entry for you. Our apologies for any inconvenience.