This Register is open for candidates to register a general expression of interest (EOI) for temporary employment at the APS3-EL2 level with Food Standards Australia New Zealand (FSANZ). You can register your interest by submitting a brief overview and resume via our website.
The Temporary Employment Register enables FSANZ to appropriately access skilled and experienced individuals for temporary positions of less than 12 months at short notice.
In lodging your EOI, please indicate the area of work you have expertise in, the areas you are interested in, and also your educational qualifications, experience and skills.
Your registration will remain active until 24 December 2016. After this time you will need to renew your registration.
Listed below are the broad categories of work found at FSANZ:
- Science Strategy
- Risk Assessment and Analysis
- Dietary Exposure Assessment
- Food Safety
- Product Safety
- Food Data Analysis
- Public Health Nutrition
- Labelling and Information Standards
- International Engagement
- Human Resources
- Facilities Management including Administration
- Communications and Stakeholder Engagement
- Executive Suppor
- IT Support
- Library Services
- Innovation and Reform
- Regulatory Affairs and Parliamentary
- Behaviour and Regulatory Analysis
FSANZ is committed to workplace diversity and welcomes applications from Australian and New Zealand Indigenous communities, people with disability, people of all ages and people from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds. FSANZ also promotes participative work practices and a safe and healthy workplace.
To be eligible for temporary (non-ongoing) employment with FSANZ, applicants are required to:
- hold Australian or New Zealand Citizenship
- be willing and eligible to obtain a security clearance to the appropriate level if applicable to the position.
Lodge your EOI at email@example.com
Non-ongoing opportunities will be offered for either a specified term or for varying periods of up to 12 months based on operational demands.